Call a customer service
representative toll-free at:
Monday - Friday, 9AM - 5PM EST
PCH Product Information
PO Box 1043
Kings Mountain, NC 28086
Get Coupons, offers,
pain relief tips and more
ThermaCare® HeatWraps deliver deep, penetrating heat to stimulate long-lasting pain relief and healing.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Advil Getaway Vacation Sweepstakes(the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 states of the United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and of legal age of majority in their state of residence (19 or older in AL and NE). Employees, officers and directors of Wyeth, LLC (dba Pfizer Consumer Healthcare) ("Sponsor"), its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related), are not eligible to participate. Void where prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Central Time (CT) on December 28, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 10, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. TO ENTER: To enter the Sweepstakes, visit www.advil.com (the "Website") during the Sweepstakes Period and follow the directions to enter the Sweepstakes. You will be asked for the following information: complete name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. When the information is completed and submitted, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects.
No other attempted methods of entry are valid. Incomplete entries are void. There is a limit of (1) entry per person/household/email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the allowed number of entries by using multiple/different/fictitious/false e-mail addresses, identities or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. Receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4. WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION & VERIFICATION: A random drawing will be conducted on or about February 18, 2013 from among all eligible entries received to select the winners. Potential Grand Prize winner will be notified by phone and/or mail and/or email at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within 10 days of date such document is sent to the potential winner or the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing of the remaining eligible entries. Potential Grand Prize winner may also be required to submit to a background check. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules, or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected. First and Second prizes will be mailed to the winners. If any prize is returned as undeliverable, that prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Sponsor shall have no liability if any winner notification or prize is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners for each prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If the potential Grand Prize winner has been convicted of a felony or any crime of moral turpitude such that Sponsor’s association with the potential winner would, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, potentially damage the goodwill associated with Sponsor’s Advil brand, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected in a random drawing of the remaining eligible entries.
5. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING: Grand Prize (1): winner’s choice of one of the following: (a) a yoga retreat in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; (b) hot air balloon ride and cooking class in Napa Valley, California; (c) a white water rafting trip in Arizona; or (d) a $5,000 American Express Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000. Actual value of trip may vary based on point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
Grand Prize Trip Details: Each trip prize includes round-trip, coach class air transportation for winner and one guest from a major commercial airport near winner’s home within the U.S. to the destination selected.
Activity: Yoga Retreat in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Includes: Round-trip coach class airfare for winner and guest, ground transportation to/from airport and hotel in Puerto Vallarta, 4 nights hotel accommodations (standard room/double occupancy), daily yoga class for winner and guest and $500 Spending Money.
Activity: Grand Canyon Whitewater and Hiking Trip in Flagstaff, Arizona
Includes: Round-trip coach class airfare for winner and guest, 1 night hotel accommodations (standard room/double occupancy), 3 nights camping (equipment provided), rafting equipment and $500 Spending Money.
Activity: Hot Air Balloon Ride & Cooking Class in Napa, California
Includes: Round-trip coach class airfare for winner and guest, car rental (subject to meeting eligibility requirements for rental), 4 nights hotel accommodations (standard room/double occupancy), cooking class for winner and guest, hot air balloon ride for winner and guest and $700 spending money.
All travel details not specified in the Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Selection of airline and hotel are solely within Sponsor’s discretion. Meals, gratuities, luggage fees, incidental hotel charges and any other travel-related expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of winner. Trip must be completed by December 31, 2013. Exact travel dates and arrangements subject to availability. Winner and travel guest must travel on same itinerary. Travel guest must also be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia and of legal age of majority in his/her state of residence. Travel guest must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing of travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel (e.g., a valid U.S. driver’s license or passport). Once a travel guest is selected, he/she may not be substituted, except in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. If in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to winner's proximity to selected destination, ground transportation will be substituted for roundtrip air travel at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The difference in value will not be awarded to the Grand Prize winner. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any Grand Prize-related services or accommodations.
First Prize (25): a $50 BJ’s gift card. Terms and conditions on the gift card set by the issuer apply.
Second Prize (50): a one year supply of Advil, awarded in the form of four (4) manufacturers coupons for Advil 100 count Tablets/Caplets/Gelcaps. ARV: $48.
Total ARV of all prizes: $8,650.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of any prize, but Sponsor reserves right to substitute prize with prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) First or Second prize per person; however, First and Second prize winners are also eligible for the Grand Prize. Expenses not stated are solely the winner's responsibility. If a winner cannot accept prize in accordance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate winner may be chosen based on a random drawing of the remaining eligible entries. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor may also issue a Form 1009 to any winner that receives a prize valued at $600 or more.
7. LIABILITY LIMITATIONS: Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for lost, late, misdirected, incomplete, or non-delivered entries or e-mail; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of this Sweepstakes or otherwise attempt to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods, and disqualify any entrant using such methods. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for injury or damage to entrants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the Website. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor's sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the winners from eligible entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Neither Sponsor nor its agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of this Website.
In no event will Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and related companies, their advertising or promotion agencies or their respective officers, directors, employees, representative and agents be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the Website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from said Website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this Website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
Subject to applicable law, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice-of-law or conflict-of-law rules (whether of the state of New York or any other jurisdiction) which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York. The invalidity or enforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
8. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Advil Getaway Vacation Sweepstakes Winners, P.O. Box 101205, Dept. H045351, White Bear Lake, MN 55110-0205, for receipt by May 31, 2013.
9. SPONSOR: Wyeth LLC, 5 Giralda Farms, Madison, New Jersey, 07940
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. CT on December 28, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on February 10, 2013. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who 18 years of age or older and of legal age of majority in their state of residence. For complete official rules go to www.Advil.com. Void where prohibited. *One year supply of Advil® awarded as four (4) manufacturers coupons for Advil 100 count Tablets/Caplets/Gelcaps. Sponsored by Wyeth LLC, 5 Giralda Farms, Madison, New Jersey, 07940.