Children's Fever or Pain: 6-23 Months
A powerful children's fever or pain reliever is something every parent should have in their back pocket. When it comes to symptom relief for infants age 6-23 months, these Infants' Advil Drops are your go-to. Designed for easy dosing, this product can help reduce fever as well as reduce the minor aches and pains that accompany the common cold, flu, headaches, toothaches, and sore throat, when used as directed.
Infants' Advil Drops temporarily:
- Reduce fever
- Relieve minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, toothaches, and sore throat
Infants' Advil Drops
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, headaches, toothaches, and sore throat
- Shake well before using
- Repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- Do not use more than 4 times a day
- Find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- Only use the measuring device that comes with the product to be sure you give the right dose.
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (ml) - under 6 mos Ask a doctor 12-17 lb 6 - 11 mos 1.25 mL 18-23 lb 12 - 23 mos 1.875 mL
- (in each 1.25mL) Ibuprofen 50 mg (NSAID)*
- *Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
acetic acid, artificial flavor, butylated hydroxytoluene, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid monohydrate, edetate disodium, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucrose, xanthan gum
Use as directed. Read complete warnings and information.
Shake well before using and do not use more than 4 times a day. This product contains ibuprofen, which may cause allergic reaction, especially in those allergic to aspirin. This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
See product label for full product information and warnings.