Get the relief you need from migraines by using our Advil Migraine Liquid Capsules. Figuring out how to relieve migraines can feel like an art form that you have yet to master. At Advil, we understand how debilitating a migraine can feel at times. You might be trying to stay away from bright lights, loud noises, and taking other over-the-counter medications, but still haven’t found the relief you need. Control migraines before they control you by taking Advil Migraine liquid capsules. In fact, getting ahead of your migraine before it gets worse is one of the best ways to reduce its severity.
These liquid capsules work fast to relieve associated migraine symptoms, including:
- Sensitivity to light
- Sensitivity to sounds
Get your day back on track with Advil Migraine Liquid Capsules and say goodbye to unmanageable migraines, when used as directed.
18 years of age and older:
- Take 2 capsules with a glass of water.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, ask your doctor.
- Do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor.
Under 18 years of age:
- Ask a doctor.
- Solubilized ibuprofen equal to 200 mg ibuprofen (NSAID)*(present as the free acid and potassium salt)*Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
- D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C green no. 3, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, light mineral oil, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, potassium hydroxide, purified water, sorbitan, sorbitol
Use as directed. Read complete warnings and information.
Potential Health Effects
This product is indicated for adults aged 18 and older. Anyone under the age of 18 should consult a doctor before use. Do not take more than 2 capsules in 24 hours unless instructed to do so by a doctor. This product contains ibuprofen, which may cause allergic reaction, especially in those allergic to aspirin. This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding.
See product label for full product information and warnings.